Air Freight system
Air freight system rules:
- Account opening of Airlines, Customers, and other vendors through the Data entry screen.
- Administration of Carrier AWB Numbers with Automated stock entry function.
- Scope enables faster and more effective operations from quotation to delivery
- Management of all air export shipments from quotes to bookings.
- Creation of Job.
- Creation of the e-AWB.
- Easy creation of Consolidation and Master shipment.
- Users do not have to manage AWBs manually, these can be drawn directly during entry.
- If the carrier changes, The unused AWB will be re-stocked to the AWB pool, ready for use in other shipments.
- AWB numbers of third-party agents can be used in Scope.
- These are automatically checked if the AWB number pre-enter.
- Quotations can be generated as ad hoc or contract based and presented to customers as offers
- Bookings can be created prior to generating shipments even when data is incomplete
- Invoices, credit notes, and payables are all managed within shipments and printable to ensure tight control of finance.